Speaking & Workshops
I specialize in creating experiential, engaging and inspiring educational sessions that offer practical takeaways.
Whether I’m speaking to a large group of attendees at your conference, or facilitating a workshop with a small group of your employees, I design each session to meet the needs of the audience using the following guiding principles:
- It’s important for all content to be grounded in evidence-based approaches to leadership
- Your audience will learn best when they are an active participant in the learning experience
- The best way to ensure behavior change is to leave your participants with easy-to-use, high-impact tools and strategies
Customize Your Speaking Event or Workshop
I can custom-design your keynote, mini-workshop, or multi-day learning experience based on any of the topics below. Learning and performance outcomes are optimized when supported by individual or team coaching.
Keynote & Workshop Topics
Research shows that the main difference between good leaders and exceptional leaders is emotional and social intelligence (EI). Most leaders understand this but often struggle with knowing how to develop their EI and use it to their advantage. In this session, I share evidence-based strategies to help you develop your EI to maximize your leadership effectiveness. You will also learn how to help your staff use their EI to manage today’s challenges and unlock tomorrow’s opportunities.
Learning Objectives :
- Gain insights into your EI strengths and development opportunities
- Leverage your EI to maximize your leadership effectiveness, manage stress and prevent burnout
- Learn strategies to help your staff develop and use their EI
It’s an all-too familiar scene: a new competitive threat or environmental challenge emerges. You need to move quickly, and you need your team to be prepared to change. This requires agility and creativity to handle the challenge and take advantage of windows of opportunity. In this session, you’ll learn the keys to creating organizational agility by fostering a culture that thrives in times of change.
- Understand why and how agile workforces are needed in order to rapidly implement a new change
- Learn how to create and nurture an agile workforce
- Learn strategies and tactics to put into practice to immediately improve agility and achieve results
What makes a team thrive and flourish? What’s the difference between viewing work as a job, a career, or a calling? What is the ROI of happiness and positivity at work? In this session, we will explore the art and science behind the power of positivity and how it drives happiness, engagement, and greater performance. You’ll learn practical takeaways that will help you drive happiness and engagement by integrating a positive cultural approach into your leadership style.
- Learn the science behind positivity, happiness, and work engagement
- Understand the benefits of driving happiness and engagement at work
- Understand what it takes to create a positive mindset for you and your staff
- Learn takeaways that you can use today to spread positivity and happiness at work
Stress and burnout are not the same thing. While we know that stress often leads to burnout, it’s possible to handle demanding responsibilities, high pressure, and work crises in a way that protects you from burnout. Through my research, I found that tapping into your emotional intelligence is key. In this presentation, I will share the secrets and advice of dozens of highly stressed Chief Medical Officers so that you too can use your emotional intelligence to prevent burnout.
- Learn why some people are better equipped to handle stress and prevent burnout
- Understand why and how emotional agility helps us manage stress
- Develop strategies to increase your emotional intelligence and ability to deal with stress